Employment position for Conservation architect Grade 1/2
Our firm is a busy medium sized multi-disciplinary
consultancy in the Irish built environment sector. we are currently seeking the following:-
CONSERVATION PROJECT ARCHITECT (Grade 1 or Grade 2) required for our Chancery Dublin 7 office.
- Excellent remuneration and prospects for the right candidate.
- Our practice is an Architect-led multi-disciplinary practice with a strong emphasis on encouraging and facilitating her staff members to constantly mature and upskill professionally in the practical environment of a busy collegial multidisciplinary office.
- We have a varied, interesting, and steady workload on conservation projects and conservation consultancy services. . It includes protected structures and settings of local, regional, and national importance.
- Our areas of practice include Institutional, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare projects and consultancy work.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the candidate’s role in the office and build the team.
- The role of Conservation Architect in our office is one which involves participation and leadership and collegiality on several projects in different design team configurations at any one time for public and private clients.
Please send your CV with enclosing application letter
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Marie
Flahive Financial Controller at 2 John St, Kilkenny