With a good project plan, we can assist you to meet your ideal targets.
In Ancient Greece the ‘arkhiteckton’ was the master builder who saw a project through from inception to completion. At Bluett & O’Donoghue Architects, we see Project Management as the contemporary manifestation of this role and we will take on the responsibility of Design Team Leader to the extent required by the Client.
In this role we will:
- Assist the Client in refining the Project Brief,
- Carry out or co-ordinate all necessary Surveys, Appraisals or Feasibility Studies,
- Test the Business Plan by assessing the potentials of the project and also identifying the risks involved.
- Assist in the budgeting and cost planning of the project,
- Set objectives and a programme for the project,
- Develop scheme options ensuring the integration of Fire Engineering and
- Conservation considerations as appropriate and assist the Client in identifying the preferred scheme,
- Lead the Design Team in developing a detailed scheme and co-ordinate the input of other professional disciplines as required.
- Prepare suitable documentation to enable applications to be made for all necessary statutory consents, Planning Permission, Fire Safety Certificate, Licenses, etc.
- Manage the procurement process from Tender Competition through Award of
- Contract and Contract Administration to Final Handover,
- Assist in all Post-Contract Compliance and Legal Matters.